The 2N Analog Force 9151201-E is an Analogue Door Intercom with 1 button that features highest possible robustness on the market in accordance with the IP65 standard which provides resistant not only to bad weather, water and dust, but also mechanical damage, including vandalism. Also, this intercom provide two-wire analogue connection to a PBX/GSM/PSTN and remote management with the help of a voice menu
2N Force – 1 Button (9151201-E) Key Features
- Highly resistant anti-vandal case
- Robustness in accordance with the IP65 standard
- Two-wire analogue connection to a PBX/GSM/PSTN
- Remote management by phone
- Universal switched output
- Security relay and additional switch
- Minimum required on-hook line voltage 20V (Hang-up)
- Minimum required off-hook line current 15 mA (Off-hook)
- Bandwidth 300 to 3500 Hz (20 to 60 mA)
- Coverage IP 65
- Operating temperature -25°C to +55°C
- Dimensions (1 module) 217x109x83 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight up to 2500 g
- Power amplifier integrated 0,5W output power
- Switch max. voltage 48 V AC, DC
min. voltage 9 V AC, DC
max. current 2 A AC, DC
- Backlight rated voltage 12 V
max. voltage 14 V
current consumption max. 150 mA
- Overvoltage protection common mode 1000 V (8 / 20 μs)
*Data in brackets express conditions when values are reached
- 2N Analog Force Analogue Door Intercom with 1 buttons 9151201-E
- IP65 standard
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More