The 2N Vario 3 x Single Button + keypad (9135130KE) is a door communicator that has a wide range of features integrated into one unique box. With its fully modular design, users have the option of both voice and video transmission. Accessories include a camera, RFID key card reader, attendance system and vandal resistant mounting.
2N Vario 3 x Single Button + keypad (9135130KE) Key Features
- Audio, video, keypad and RFID key card reader in one
- Remote control and programming
- User announcements and acoustic signals
- Easy installation
• Stylish door intercom
• 3 Call buttons
• Extenders available to expand the number of quick dial button up to 54 buttons
• Models can be upgraded with a camera, display or card reader
• Connect to any analogue PBX extension
• Powered from the analogue line
• Remote set-up with easy to follow voice menu
• Weather resistance – Marine Grade Steel case with IP 53 cover
• Suitable for office buildings, residential complexes, airports, government institutions, educational facilities and hospitals
- 2N Helios Analogue Vario Intercom 3 Buttons with Keypad 9135130KE
- IP 53 cover
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More