2N EasyGate Pro 1xUMTS Single-channel analogue GSM / UMTS gateway
The 2N 501338E is a single-channel analogue GSM / UMTS gateway. It is a solution based on mobile network used for a fixed line replacement. Compared with 2N EasyGate, it can also be equipped with battery backup. This makes it especially suitable for environments requiring resistance against power outages. It features 1xUMTS 900/2100MHz, FXS Port, Aku, 100-240V/1A EU Plug.
2N 501338E Key Features
- Land-line replacement
- Easy installation
- Calling and SMS services
- Calls via GSM and UMTS
- High-speed data connection via UMTS
- Remote configuration and supervision
- Concurrent call and data connection via UMTS
- SMS warning of battery status
- Option of backup power
- GSM networks: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- UMTS Networks: 900/2100MHz
- Transmission power: Max. 2W
- 3V, 1.8V
- Voice calls
- Data connection: CSD (up to 14.4Kbit/s), GPRS class 10
- Connector type: SMA
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Adapter: 100-240V/12V; 0.5A
- Backup power option using 4xAA batteries
- Interface type: Two-wire, FXS for phone or external PBX line
- Connector type: RJ12, 6/2
- Supported modes: DTMF and pulse
- Tariff impulses: 16/12kHz
- USB (GPRS or CSD)
- Connector: USB type B
- Dimensions: 163x157x38mm
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 45°C
- Operational status signalling: 4xLED (on, GSM network, line, data); LED indicator – signal strength/battery status
- 2N EasyGate Pro (501338E)
- Dimensions: 163x157x38mm
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More