2N® Helios IP Force is an elegant yet exceptionally sturdy IP intercom with reliable security for your building entrance offering IP65 protection as standard.
It’s perfect for users that require a high standard of presentation as well as resistance to external influences. It has two microphones that gives echo-suppression which ensures sufficient volume and excellent clarity of communication.
There is a choice of visual signalling models these include three simple icons which signal the status of the intercom. Orange = ringing, blue = in call and green = door released.
These intercoms are ideal for installation in hospitals and other public buildings as they help to support the needs of people with hearing difficulties or impaired orientation abilities.
All 2N IP Force models are available with an optional HD camera. This HD camera offers the additional advantages: clearer images, improved night vision with infra red lighting and intelligent switching between day time and night time settings.
- Model options include 1, 2 and 4 buttons, camera, HD camera, visual signals and keypad
- RFID card reader module can be inserted into card ready models 2N® Helios IP Force (Only models that state card/ RFID reader ready)
- Camera options offer wide-angle colour camera with infra-red night vision, HD camera models available
- Choice of 1w or 10w speaker
- Illuminated buttons and backlit keyboard
- 2 integrated microphones for ambient noise cancellation
- Maximum resistance against dust, water, and mechanical damage, IP65 protection given as standard (10w speaker models come with IP69K rating)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Anti-vandal, IK10 rated
- High quality audio (codec G.711, G.729) and real time high quality video (codecs H.263+, H.264, H.264, MJPEG)
- Mounting options: flush mount (requires flush mount installation box) or on wall mount
- Suitable for industrial zones, government institutions, prisons, educational facilities, airports and parking lots
- 2 years manufacturers warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.