Gigaset N510IP With 1 A690HX Handsets N510IPA690X-1
The Gigaset N510IP Base Station and Gigaset A690HX DECT Phone Bundle – One Handset is a bundle that is perfect for small to medium sized businesses. The Gigaset A690HX has a 2 inch screen and advanced features.
- Gigaset N510IP DECT Base Station
- Gigaset A690HX DECT Phone
- External network directories
- External network directories via XML interface or LDAP
- Reverse search and online auto look-up
- vCard entries, first and last name, company, job title, 8 phone numbers, photo, email, website, address, birthday, note, time zone
- Caller ID, for incoming and outgoing calls
- Missed and redialled call lists
- Search function
- Automatic prefix dialling or provider selection
- Online auto-lookup
- List of calls missed, received, dialled
- Call waiting, forward and transfer
- Call hold and retrieve
- Music on hold
- Anonymous call blocking
- DTMF (SIP Info / RFC 2833)
- Multinational call progress tones
- Gigaset A690HX DECT Handset
- AAA 400mAh
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More