The Gigaset N720 SPK PRO Site Planning Kit is an easy-to-use measurement kit, used for planning new or expanding pre-existing DECT multicell installations.
Gigaset N720 SPK PRO Site Planning Kit Features
- Easy-to-use, fast configuration
- For one/two-person operation
- Clear, simple indication of measurement values
- Test sound
- Battery-powered base station with holder for flexible placement (stand or wall)
- Robust case suitable for daily use
- Calibrated handsets
- Measuring mode
• RSSI: from -10dB to -90dB
• Frame quality: 80 % to 100 %
• Base station ID: RPN
• Measuring intervals: 1,0s to 2,5s (default)
- Measuring time up to 25h (with 800mAh batteries)
Base station N720 SPK PRO
- Test sound generator
- Operation with battery pack fully charged up to 25h
- On/off switch and charging circuit
- 1/4-20BSW tripod socket
- Holder for flexible installation with fixing holes and a 1/4″ – 20 BSW thread for mounting onto a tripod
(available from different manufacturers).
Weight and dimensions
- Case weight: approx. 6,0kg
- Case measurements: 470mm (L) x 140mm (D) x 340mm (H)
Included in Delivery
- 2 measuring handsets (calibrated) with charging docks
- 8 rechargeable batteries for handsets (2 needed per handset)
- Measuring base station N720 SPK in holding frame, with battery and power supply
- Battery charger for the measuring base station
- 2 headsets ZX 400 with with 2,5mm plug
- CD-ROM with documentation and planning guidelines
- Key, notepad, ball pen
- N720 IP PRO base station
- Ethernet Cable
- CD with user guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More