Grandstream GDS3705 IP Audio Door System
The Grandstream IP Audio Door System GDS3705 was built for users looking for a strong audio-only facility access and security monitoring solution that can be deployed in environments of all sizes. This audio door system features dual microphones and HD loudspeaker with advanced AEC to offer intercom functionality, can support SIP calls to IP phones and has a built-in RFID chip reader and keypad for secured keyless or key entry. The GDS3705 comes equipped with a zinc alloy metal casing, making it weatherproof and vandal resistant and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices.
- HD audio options
- Up to 1.5m of audio input
- Up to 3m of audio output
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- Supports SIP calls to IP phones to facilitate communication
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in dual microphone and HD loudspeaker with advanced AEC offers intercom functionality
The GDS3705 integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software. Thanks to its integration with other Grandstream endpoints like the GXP IP phones, GXV video phones, and GS Wave mobile app, the GDS3705 offers a complete end-to-end solution for access control, audio intercom, and security needs.
- Network: 10M/100M Auto-sensing
- PoE: PoE IEEE 802.3af Class3
- Supply Voltage: 12VDC /1A (AC power adapter not included)
- SIP/VoIP Support: Yes, broad interoperability
- Voice Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.722
- Audio Input: Integrated dual microphones up to 1.5m
- Audio Output: HD loudspeaker 2W, up to 3m
- Built-in Key Pad: 12+1 Metal keys with Blue LED backlight
- RFID: EM4100 (125kHz)
- Input: 2 Optocoupler Input, VIN <15V, for Door Switch/Magnetic and Alarm in
- Output: 2 Relay, 125VAC/0.5A, 30VDC/2A, for Electric Lock and Alarm out
- Wiegand: IN & OUT Wiegand 26
- RS485: RS485 (300m or 1000ft)
- Waterproof Certification: IP66 (EN60529)
- Vandal Resistance: IK09 (IEC62262)
- Temperature Range: -30°C to 60°C
- Mounting: Wall-Surface, In-Wall
- Dimension (HxWxD): In wall 217mm x 120mm x 11.6mm; On Wall 173mm x 80mm x 36mm
- Weight: 0.635Kg
- Compliance: FCC: Part 15 subpart B;Part15C;MPE, CE: EN55032 Class B;EN61000-3-2;EN50130;EN60950-1;EN300330, RCM: AS/NZS CISPR32;AS/NZS4268;AS/NZ60950, IC:ICES-003;RSS310
- Installation Bracket x 1
- Drilling Template x 1
- Rubber Gaskets x 3
- Back Panel Screws x 6
- Bracket Screws and Anchors x 6
- Anti-tamper Screws x 4
- Anti-Tamper Hex Key
- Wiegand Cable x 1
- RFID Card x 1
- Key Fob x 1
- Frame Back Cover
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL Licesne
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More