The Grandstream GUV3050 is an HD Bluetooth Headset that pairs with laptops, computers, IP phones and other devices to offer high-quality, wireless sound. Ideal for remote workers and busy environments, this Bluetooth headset features a noise cancellation microphone that minimises background noise to provide crisp HD audio. The GUV3050 easily pairs with any Bluetooth device, provides all day comfort thanks to an adjustable headband, and comes equipped with a charging base station.
Grandstream GUV3050 Key Features
- HD Audio for crystal clear and easy communication
- Bluetooth compatible and can be paired with up to two devices at the same time
- Noise canceling technology to minimise background noise
- Integrated ring-shaped busy lights on both sides of headset to indicate a call in progress
- Offers an adjustable headband, in-line controls and left or right wearing style
- USB adapter and charging base station included
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.2, allows for dual connectivity for two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Bluetooth: Class 2 and Bluetooth 4.2
- Talk time: Up to 12 hours
- Audio control: Hook off/on, Mic Mute, Speaker volume up/down on headset
- Integrated busy light: Red lights on both ear cups are activated automatically when on a call
- Speaker bandwidth music mode: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Speaker bandwidth communication mode: 150Hz – 6.8kHz
- Microphone type: Medium-length boom arm with Noise Canceling unidirectional
- Microphone frequency range: 150Hz – 6.8kHz
– Operating: -10˚C to + 40˚C
– Storage: -20˚C to + 50˚C
- Headset Weight: 158g
- Packaging dimensions:
– Headset: 155x36x180mm
– Charging stand: 100x81x108mm
- Packaging: User Guide, GUV3050 BT headset, GUV-UDG01 Bluetooth USB adaptor, charging stand
- 1 x Grandstream GUV3050
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More