Grandstream GXP1620 IP Phone
The phone, which is based in Linux, includes two lines and 3 XML programmable soft keys. HD audio quality makes conversing on the phone easy. The GXP1620/1625 is capable of 3-way conferencing and has call-waiting features. Up to two SIP accounts can be used with this model, as well as two call appearances. There are two dual-color line... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The phone, which is based in Linux, includes two lines and 3 XML programmable soft keys. HD audio quality makes conversing on the phone easy. The GXP1620/1625 is capable of 3-way conferencing and has call-waiting features. Up to two SIP accounts can be used with this model, as well as two call appearances. There are two dual-color line keys.Both the 1620 and 1625 have built-in dual 10/100 mbp network ports, while the 1625 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE). An Electronic Hook Switch provides support for Plantronics headset. Supported for use in multiple languages, the GPX1620/1625 is a dependable and easy-to-use choice for small businesses.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys
- Speakerphone and handset
- XML programmable keys
- Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- Weight: 0.73KG
- 2 lines
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- Multiple language support
- Wall mountable
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA, PoE: ieee802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W (GXP1625 only)
- 132×48 backlit graphical LCD display
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys.
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- 3-way conferencing,
- Call park/pickup, hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call waiting, call history (up to 200 records)
- Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items)
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalized music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GXP1620 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
I was introduced to VoIP telephony two months ago, being the only way I could retain my business phone number when i relocated my office. BT were unhelpful and even obstructive. I've now got a superb VoIP service established, using this excellent handset (it has every conceivable feature you might need) AND I am on course to save a small fortune on the BT/ee bills. I cannot imagine ever wanting to use a conventional land-line again. The only drawback was the complexity of this phone's set up and the VOIP settings on my PC. I had to get my IT technician to install it cos it baffled me into submission. But now that it is all in place the handset is working fine. I'm very satisfied.
Overall: a good quality VoIP phone for the budget market, with supplied power. This model would probably not suit someone who had no knowledge of VoIP, networking or SIP account configuration as the supplied manual is basis to say the least. The majority of configuration is performed via a web interface once the device has gained either a local DHCP or static IP address. The web interface will then allow you to configure your SIP account details from your VoIP provider. All other settings can then be modified as required, including ringtones, advanced network settings, SIP settings, call volumes etc. I have been using this device for a good few weeks at this point and have not found any down sides to operation. Whilst I am utilising a high bandwidth connection I have not experienced any call quality issues, and most common encoding methods are supported.
The phone itself is great. Basic, but does everything you’ll need from a small business perspective. It’s handy having capacity for two accounts. The phone is very easy to set-up through your browser. The call quality is excellent and the handset itself is very comfortable to use for long periods. It comes with various options for mounting on the wall and tilting a different angles on a desktop. It’s thankfully quite compact, so doesn't take up much space. Some users have had trouble accessing VoIP services with Virgin Media broadband hubs. I haven’t had any issueswith my Hub 3, but its worth checking with your VoIP provider first. This isn’t specific to this phone, just VoIP services in general with Virgin Media hubs. One minor gripe is the limited choice, and quality, of ringtones. They’re all a bit harsh, even at low volume. But don’t let that put you off.
Great ! Connected Grandstream GXP01620 to Huawei mobile network wifi router on 3 Network with 20GB per month SIM ( also acting as hub for house wifi) and operated via Sipgate SIP account. Now I have a local area number phone through mobile network for less per month than normal landline and as Openreach wanted £3500 to connect a landline 50 yards from house to pole I have saved a small fortune.
I already had one Grandstream VoIP phone and they're really well built, good sound quality and easy to set up. Seller even got this to me far quicker than I expected.
The phone is great!
easy to set up work brill - nut no power supplied had to get it separately
It's a good, basic IP-based desk phone. Easy-to-use interface for configuration. Seems quite sturdy. A headset can be connected to the phone if needed (separate purchase). It's fairly light, so if you pull the phone cord it can move around a bit on the desk. If you're in the market for a good-value IP phone this one is a good choice.