The Grandstream GXW-4108 enables businesses of all sizes to create an easy-to deploy VoIP solution. This FXO gateway offers the ability to seamlessly connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on premise IP PBX network to make deployments as easy as possible. The GXW-4108 features 8 FXO ports, 2 10/100 Mbps ports and supports SIP video through the H.264 codec. Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning and superb voice quality allow the GXW-4108 to be the ideal VoIP gateway for businesses.
Grandstream GXW-4108 Features
- 8 ports
- 2 10/100 Mbps network ports
- Comprehensive codec support, caller ID, flexible dial plans and security protection
- Advanced security protection with SRTP
- 8 RJ11 FXO ports
- 10M/100Mbps, dual RJ45 ports
- Power, Network and Line LEDs
- G.168 compiant Echo Cancelation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer, Moderm detection & auto-switch G.711
PTSN Fail-over Life Line
- PTSN failover on power failure
- G.711, G.723, G.726 (40/32/24/16), G.729A/B/E, G.728, iLBC
- Yes, Switched Mode or PPPoE
Fax over IP
- T.38 compliant Group 3 Fax Relay up to 14.4kpbs & auto-switch to G.711 for Fax Pass-through
- Diffserve, TOS, 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging
- flexible DTMF transmission method, user interface of in-audio, RFC2833, and/or SIP info
- SIP (RFC 3261)
SIP Server Profiles & Accounts Per System
- Up to 2 distinct SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- TFTP and HTTP
- Syslog support, HTTPS, telnet, remote mamangement using web browser
- Output: 12VDC Input: 100-240VAC / 50-60Hz
- Operational: 32-104°F or 0-40°C
- Storage: 14-140°F or -10-60°C
- Humidity: 10-90% Non-condensing
- 230mm x 135mm x 35mm
- Wall mount and desktop
Short & Long Haul
- REN3: Up to 150ft on 24AWG line
- Bellcore Type 1&2, ETSI, BT, NTT, and DTMF-based CID
- EN55022/EN5504 and FCC part 15 Class B
- Grandstream GXW4108
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More