Jabra PRO 920 Duo is a professional level binaural (double ear) wireless headset for deskphones. The Jabra PRO 920 duo offers wireless headset that covers both of your ears for improved phone conversation – without much background noise distraction. Walk and talk up to 350ft away from your desk.
- Long range take calls over 100 meters away from your desk
- World-class sound HD Voice & noise-cancellation
- Easy to use Plug-and-play with 12-hour battery
- Entry-level Binaural wireless headset
- Medium use wireless headset for general office user
- Monaural (Single ear)
- Multi Use: Desk Telephone and softphone
- Volume Control: Separate buttons to mute call or turn volume up or down
- Microphone type: Solid microphone boom
- Headset Features: Soft, comfortable ear cushions
- LED display with Battery, Mute and Audio link indicators
- Adjustable headband for a perfect fit
- Bottom Cord: Wireless handsets do not require bottom cords
- Jabra Pro 920 Duo
- Base unit
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More