The Sangoma s705 IP desk phone is designed to work with Sangoma FreePBX and PBXact. As the executive-level device in the S range of phones, the s705 offers a fully featured end point with support for up to 6 SIP accounts, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, WiFi and Bluetooth support for headset connectivity and a large 4.3″ full colour display.
- 4.3″ Colour Display
- 6 SIP Accounts
- 2x Ethernet Switch
- 4.3″ 480 x 272 pixel colour display with backlight
- 6 SIP accounts
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet Switch
- Ten line keys with LEDs: 45 various features via 4 page view
- PoE support (or Power supply available separately)
- Zero touch provisioning with FreePBX and PBXact UC systems
- HD voice
- Open VPN
- Headset compatible:
- RJ9 connection
- Bluetooth headset compatible
- EHS support for wireless headsets via EHS30 Headset Adaptor
- WiFi and Bluetooth enabled
- Supports up to 6 EXP100 expansion modules
- 5-way conferencing
- Dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 8 features keys: Call list, headset, speaker, hold, mute, transfer, voicemail, conference
- Wall mountable
- Users can easily control complicated features directly from their phones. Applications include:
- Call Parking
- Follow Me
- Do Not Disturb
- Conference Rooms
- Call Forwarding
- Time Conditions
- Queue Agents
- Transfer to Voicemail
- Visual Voicemail
- Log In / Out
- Call Flow
- S705 phone
- Curly cord
- Desktop stand
- Contents leaflet
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More