Sennheiser DW Pro 2 USB Headset
The award-winning DW series of DECT wireless headsets are designed to provide the ultimate experience for business users. Compatible with up to 2 devices, the DW series can be used with deskphones and softphones/PC.
Offering a choice of supremely comfortable monaural or binaural wearing styles, users can enjoy Sennheiser’s renowned sound quality with up to 8 hours talk time (wideband) and up to 12 hours (narrowband) over a distance of up to 55m/180ft in a typical office environment.
Plus, with an intelligent fast-charging dock, the DW series delivers 50% battery in just 20 minutes.
For added functionality, the DW series can also be used in conference calls and for hot-desking with the ability to add up to 4 headsets to one base station.
Supplied with a 2 year warranty as standard, Sennheiser operate a no quibble guarantee and aim to rectify any issues within 24 hours, giving you added peace of mind.
- Wireless DECT connectivity:
- up to 180 m (590 ft) with line of sight
- 55 m (180 ft) in typical office environment
- Dual connectivity – connects to both desk phone and softphone/PC (single connectivity variants also available)
- Wide choice of wearing styles with extra soft ear pad(s)
- DW Office: Flexible wearing style – Headband, Ear hook, Neck-band (requires NB 20)
- DW Pro 1: Monaural headband
- DW Pro 2: Binaural headband
- Personalised name tag
- Sennheiser Voice Clarity for wideband audio
- Ultra noise-cancelling microphone
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for echo cancellation and audio equalisation
- Call management (answer/end*, volume, mute)
- Award-winning iconic design
- Magnetic charge interface for secure placement when charging
- Additional headsets available to purchase for easy hot desking and conference (up to 4 headset) solution
- ActiveGard® technology for hearing protection against acoustic shock
- DECT protected frequency band without interference with WiFi networks
- Efficient encryption for secure conversations
- Status indicators show available talk time
- Energy saving DECT technology delivers full workday of talk time
- 8 hours (wideband)
- 12 hours (narrowband)
- Fast charging delivers 50% in just 20 minutes
- Two years manufacturers warranty
- Base station
- Name plate holder for headband and name plate instruction
- Name plate template
- Printed quick guide and safety guide
- CD with setup guide, user guide and quick guide
- Power supply (with phone compatible headsets)
- Audio phone cable (with phone compatible headsets)
- USB cable (with USB compatible headsets)
- Headband (with DW Office headsets)
- Ear hook adaptor and ear hook with leatherette sleeve and earbuds (with DW Office headsets)
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More