The single sided EPOS | SENNHEISER DW Office DECT headset is a state of the art HD voice clarity headset for the best natural conversations. ActiveGard is also active to protect the users hearing from any sudden noises in accordance with the noise at work directive.
- ActiveGard Protection
- GAP compatible
- Convertible – over the ear and over the head wearing style
- EPOS | SENNHEISER HD Voice Clarity – Wideband for a natural sound
- Full working day – 8 hours in wideband and 12 hours in narrowband
- Fast charging – 20m for 4h use
- Long Wireless Range – Up to 180m in clear room.
- ActiveGard Protection – protects against acoustic shock and sound surges
- Noise-canceling – filters out background noise
- PC only version – Connect via USB
- GAP compatible
- “HeadSetup” Call Control Software included on CD
- Headset Autolink switch on basis station
- Sennheiser IMPACT DW Office USB Headset
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More