Yealink W53P DECT Base with W53H Handset
The Yealink W53P is a high-performance SIP cordless phone system and the ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Paring with up to a total of 8 Yealink W53H DECT handsets, it allows you to enjoy superb mobility and efficient flexibility immediately as well as significantly eliminating additional wiring tr... read more >
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Yealink W53P is a high-performance SIP cordless phone system and the ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses. Paring with up to a total of 8 Yealink W53H DECT handsets, it allows you to enjoy superb mobility and efficient flexibility immediately as well as significantly eliminating additional wiring troubles and charges.
Yealink W53P Key Features
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 1.8″ 128 x 160 TFT colour screen with an intuitive user interface
- Up to 8 concurrent calls
- Up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 8 SIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Up to 18-hours talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 200-hours standby time (in ideal conditions)
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Noise Reduction System
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Charger wall mountable
The Yealink DECT IP phone W53P supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes it simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade, saving even more time and IT costs for businesses.
- Up to 8 simultaneous calls
- Up to 8 handsets
- Up to 8 SIP accounts
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Up to 5 repeaters per base station
- Handset selection for receiving call
- Handset and number selection for placing call
- Paging, intercom, auto answer, dial plan
- Call hold, call transfer, 3-way conference
- Switching between calls
- Call waiting, mute, silence, DND
- Caller ID with name and number
- Anonymous call, Anonymous call rejection
- Call forward (always/busy/no answer)
- Speed dial, voicemail, redial
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Music on hold (server-based)
- Local phonebook for up to 800 entries (store in the base)
- Remote phonebook/LDAP
- Phonebook search/import/export
- Call history (all/missed/placed/received)
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Keypad lock, emergency call
- Broadsoft directory, BroadSoft call log
- Broadworks feature key synchronisation
- Shared Call Appearance (SCA)
- 9 ringer melodies
- Screen saver
- Multilingual user interface
- Auto-provision via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/RPS
- Auto-provision with PnP
- Handset upgrade: OTA (Over-The-Air)/USB port
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Trace package and system log export
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
- Receiver volume control: 5 steps
- Ringer volume control: 5 steps+off
- Multiple advisory tones
- Acoustic warning for low battery status
- Wideband codec: Opus, AMR-WB (optional), G.722
- Narrowband codec: PCMU, PCMA, G.726, G.729, iLBC
- VAD, CNG, AGC, PLC, AJB
- AEC (supported by W53H)
- Support VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035), RTCP-XR
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- VLAN (802.1Q and 802.1P)
- 802.1x, LLDP, PPPoE
- STUN Client (NAT Traversal)
- IP assignment: static/DHCP
- Support outbound proxy server backup
- Open VPN
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- HTTPS (server/client), SRTP (RFC3711)
- Digest authentication
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Support SHA256/SHA512/SHA384
- Three-level configuration mode: Admin/Var/User
- Frequency bands: 1880 – 1900 MHz (Europe), 1920 – 1930 MHz (US)
- DECT Standards: CAT-iq2.0
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 1
- Headset jack (3.5 mm)
- Indoor Range: 50m (in ideal conditions)
- Outdoor Range: 300m (in ideal conditions)
- Standby Time: 200 hours (in ideal conditions)
- Talk Time: 18 hours (in ideal conditions)
- 1.8″ 128 x 160-pixel TFT color display
- Desktop or wall mountable
- LCD backlight, key backlight
- Energy-saving ECO mode/ECO Mode+
- 12 key numerical keypad, 5 navigation keys, 2 softkeys, 6 function keys, 6 shortcut keys
- Three LED indicators on W60B:
– 1 x Registration LED
– 1 x Network Status LED
– 1 x Power Indicator LED
- External Yealink AC adapter： AC 100-240V Input and DC 5V/600mA Output
- Phone size: 150mm x 48.4mm x 25mm
- Base station size: 130mm x 100mm x 25.1mm
- Operating humidity: 10~95%
- Operating temperature: -10~+50°C (+14~122°F)
- Package content:
– W53H Handset
– W60B Base Station
– Base Stand
– Charger Cradle
– Two Power Adapters
– Ethernet Cable
– Belt Clip
– Rechargeable Battery
– Quick Start Guide
– Handset Protective Case (Optional)
- Qty/CNT: 10 PCS
- Giftbox size: 205mm*176mm*95mm
- Carton meas: 502mm* 362mm*211mm
- N.W: 6.9 kg
- G.W: 7.5 kg
- Yealink W53H Handset
- Yealink W60B Base Station
- Base Stand
- Charger Cradle
- Two Power Adapters
- Ethernet Cable
- Belt Clip
- Rechargeable Battery
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £5/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More